Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Host was good.... But heart still belongs to Edward!!!

I went to the Stephenie Meyer's book signing of "The Host" with some of my fellow fanatical friends!! We got there three hours early and scored front row seats during her Q&A!! It was awesome and she was really personable and nice!! I am a bigger fan after hearing her talk about her books and her life!! We had so much fun, but the highlight was our fantastic t-shirts-- compliments of my amazingly talented friend Maria!! Since my friend Heather pretty much spent the night getting tickets to the event, we were all in the first 50 to get our books signed!! I had her sign all four books I own! After we all went to Applebee's for girls night out!!






11 comments:

Joan Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Morris said...

I LOVED the Twilight books, but haven't read The Host yet! How fun you got to see and meet Stephanie Meyer. Lucky YOU! I can't wait for the movie.

Eric & Laura said...

I'm glad you guys are doing so well and having so much fun! Make sure you stop by next time you're in UT!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

That's awesome you got to meet her. She's so talented!

Amber said...

I am way excited for the movie to come out in December and the new book. I haven't had time to read the host yet but I loved twlight series. Looks like you are having fun!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Molly told me about you getting to meet Stephenie, so I had to come comment. I adore her and her books. I loved The Host. But my heart, as well, still belongs to Edward. Always has, always will. lol Very clever shirts, love them! :)

sara cardon said...

I had no idea you were a fellow Twilight-lover!! I mean, who isn't?? Have you seen the trailer for the movie yet?? Looks SO good!! What a fun GNO.:)

The Clark Family said...

That is so fun about meeting her. She really is a phenomenal writer! I really did love The Host. I loved it just as much as the Twilight series and hope she writes another one involving those characters. In case you were not aware you can read an excerpt from Breaking Dawn on her website!

Sarah said...

Hi Tricia. Joan and I are just browsing through your blog. It looks like life is good for you and your family. Your kids are so cute and we love the Mother's Day pics.

Niki said...

Wish I could've been there with you at the Meyer-fest how fun!

Pilar said...

hey!! I gave you our address wrong, there is no "the".
I have no Idea what the Twilight books are, so now I'm very curious. I love your mother's day pics.