Sunday, May 4, 2008

Elitch Gardens!

We decided to get season passes to the local amusement park, Elitch gardens. We were a little worried it would be "ghetto" because of the rock bottom price, but we were surprisingly wrong!! It was fun and had a really great kids area! Dorothy fell in love with a roller coaster there (much like the goofy roller coaster at Disney) and rode it around 15 times. There were no lines for the kids rides so we just spent the day bouncing from ride to ride! James even watched the kids so I could enjoy a few of the really crazy rides they have for adults!





Look close Dorothy is screaming in the front row!

7 comments:

Amber said...

I love amusement parks even the ghetto ones including Lagoon! I go every year to Lagoon but I won't be going this year. Your kids are adorable and you do the funnest things with them!

Heather Capener said...

I love the screaming picture. What a classic!

Joan Morris said...

Who new that Denver had an amusement park? It looks a little nicer than the "Funspot" in Boise. It looks like a hit with your kids. How fun.

sara cardon said...

Fun!! I too love amusement parks and carnivals-- pretty much anything that has to do with funnel cakes is okay with me.:) I love good deals that keep you AND your kids entertained at the same time!

Rena said...

I just love Dorothy's ringlett pig tails. Does her hair get snarly? It doesnt look like it does. I wish one of my girls had curly hair but no such luck!
Looks like you had a blast. Why doesn't south Florida have more stuff like that? You have to go to Orlando to have any fun :P

Jessica said...

Fun! We'll have to go when we visit...I just have to find cheap tickets!

The Clark Family said...

I love Dorothy's face when she is riding that roller coaster! When McKenna rides Goofy at Disney, she has this worried look on her face the whole time. You guys look like you have so many fun things to do around there. By the way, Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!