Sunday, June 15, 2008

Remember me??

Well I have been on internet hiatus!! I am burned out a bit with the blogging so I decided to take most of the summer off... We will see if I really do!! We have been busy with your normal run-of-the-mill family stuff! James had a week vacation where we went to the Children's museum, Elich gardens and water park, Aquarium, and zoo!
I have been busy shuttling the kids from playgroup, swimming lessons, and dance classes!! I will do another post soon on Dorothy's dance recital (hopefully)!!!


These are the only pictures I have taken lately!!
I am also on photo hiatus!



8 comments:

Rena said...

It's nice to take a break from things every now and again!! I wish I could take a break from house work! 8)

Heather Capener said...

Really! You're coming to C-town! I am so excited!!! I want to see those babies and you can finally meet Brandon!!! YAY for best friends!

The Clark Family said...

I am kind of burned out on blogging as well! Oh well, these things happen. I am glad you guys are doing well. Have a great summer!

sara cardon said...

Burned out from blogging?!? Noooooo!! Just kidding. I can relate. I went a WHOLE week without a post.:) Enjoy the break!!

Joan Morris said...

I was happy to see a new post. I think summer is a good time to take a break from blogging. You deserve a vacation. Your family is so cute!!

Heather Capener said...

Did I mention I call dibs on the naughties while their mom is practicing for the reunion concert?

Kelly M said...

Is that a bird on James shirt?!? I have never seen a shirt like that! Ha Ha. No break from blogging. I love reading your blogs. Of course I am terrible about posting on mine.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I get burned out too. I have been wondering where you were though.