Tuesday, June 24, 2008

She is our little dancer!!!

We had Dorothy's spring recital where she danced once again on "the big stage!" She was adorable up there and remembered almost all of her steps! She actually is quite a good little dancer and of course absolutely LOVES the attention of all her adoring fans! She danced to "We've got the beat" and " M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E" she likes dancing ballet better than the tap which strikes me as odd since ballet requires discipline!! She also received her "trumpy" as we did not waste $ or time getting her flowers again! We are so proud of her and what a beautiful little girl she is blossoming into!




Yeah, that hair took a long time!!!





Proud Daddy!!

Dorothy with her much loved "Trumpy"!!

12 comments:

Nate and Marie Johnson said...

That is adorable. She's super cute Tricia. Good work on the hair, I'm impressed!

Heather Capener said...

too cute. I'm bummed I don't get to see the naughties when you come though, we had some big plans =)
I Love that jacket you had on too, where did you get it? Like I need someone to point out additional things to buy. I don't get along with this whole student budget thing.
Dorothy is such a beautiful little dancer girl!

Jessica said...

She looks so cute and so do you Mrs! I wish I could have been there to watch her. Don't worry we'll get our Visas mailed out Monday.

Shonna said...

Hi, it's me-Shonna-your cousin. I love the blog! I think the "trumpy"is very cute. Dorothy is an adorable little girl! The hair looks very difficult to do-good work. I'm glad you got a picture of it.

Eric & Laura said...

I am so impressed! Dorothy looks so adorable, and her hair looked amazing!

brandya said...

Please tell Dorothy congrats for me! I am so proud of her and I am so sad I missed her performance! She sure is such a sweet joy!

Jamie said...

Wow you are going to have to teach me how to do girls hair. You are amazing and that little green dress is too cute! What a darling little dancer.

Joan Morris said...

Isn't it fun having a daughter (:? I think the dance recitals are torture on the Dads but it seems the Moms love dressing their daughters up and fixing their hair, etc.
Dorothy looks darling!

The Clark Family said...

What darling pictures! And Dorothy looks like she is just a natural!

Michelle said...

She is absolutely darling! That hair is impressive.

Rena said...

As I saw that picture of her hair, before I scrolled down, I thought to myself....that took a long time to do. But it was worth it 'cause she looked gorgeous!! You look like you are miss skinny pants!! hubba hubba woman!

sara cardon said...

Oh my word. Could a girl in a green tutu get ANY cuter than that?!? Seriously!! She is adorable and the hair was amazing.:)