Sunday, April 6, 2008

We're going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo!!!

We bought a yearly pass to the Denver zoo last fall, and now that the weather is cooperating, we finally made it back!! Dorothy of course still loves every single animal from Africa (giraffe, zebra, elephant, you get the idea) and Preston surprisingly loved the animals as he would yell at them!!



Dorothy and Preston (who thinks mid-drifing is stylish) riding the train!!!

Dorothy pushing Preston all over the zoo!!


Riding the Carousel!!

PS~ the title is from the Peter, Paul and Mary song.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Clark Family said...

How much fun! I love the zoo. Preston and Dorothy are both so cute!

ambercarlson said...

Hey! We have a pass as well! Lets plan a day at the zoo next week!

Amber

Joan Morris said...

It looks like Denver has a great zoo! I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of your pass as the weather warms up. There's nothing I like more than a picnic at the zoo!

Gabrielle said...

Hey Tricia,
I just found your blog! I didn't know you guys moved to Denver. How do you like it? We lived in Denver for a couple of years about 10 years ago, and I loved it. The Denver Zoo is still my favorite zoo ever. I was a nanny and took the kids to the zoo all the time.
Hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

My kids loved that zoo. Those cupcakes are amazing. You really have a talent there.

Kelly M said...

Hey maybe we can go to the zoo with cousins next week. See you soon!

Kelly M said...

Hey maybe we can go to the zoo with cousins next week. See you soon!