Sunday, April 6, 2008

Book day!!

All year Dorothy has been waiting to get the "froggy bag." She kept telling me it would come in the mail. You know the ramblings of a four year old... having no idea what it was, I kept telling her that I was sure it was coming! Well, Dorothy finally got the said froggy bag! When you get the froggy bag, you are supposed to bring your favorite book to school with a treat! Well, since Pinkalicious is still Dorothy's favorite book, she wanted to bring that with the "official Pinkalicious cupcakes!" I had to make them... you know me and anything cake!




I really wish I had snapped a shot of that nappy froggy bag so you could understand what all the fuss was about!!!

4 comments:

The Clark Family said...

How cute! That is a great idea. McKenna loves Pinkalicious as well, did you know they have a Purplicious? I don't think it is as cute though. Anyway, the cupcakes look so yummy!

Joan Morris said...

Yum, I want a pink cupcake. What a fun idea! Aren't children's books just the best? My favorite class at BYU was Children's Lit.

The Johnstun Family said...

Well miss Betty Crocker. Those are some good looking cup cakes. Your kids are so lucky to have such a creative mom. I hope Dorthey had fun sharing her book with others.

sara cardon said...

I HAVE to buy that book now. I remember your post from before and I thought it was such a cute idea, and who doesn't love a pink cupcake every now and then?? So fun!! (and I loved the part about the nappy frog bag-- I can just picture it:)