Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!!!

My brother Evan and his family came out to Denver to visit us!!! We went to the zoo, Bonefish grill, shopped, played rock band and the wii, more shopping, and just played around!! The kids were also able to drive around "Relly" car. We had an amazing time and can't wait until we live a lot closer to them!!


The kids at the zoo in front of the giraffe's!
(Aleeya, Kyra, Sareya, Dorothy, Treygan, and Preston)

Preston pointing and yelling at a fish!

Kyra and Dorothy ready to ride the train!


Kyra driving Preston around in "Relly" car!

Kyra and Dorothy in "relly" car!

6 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I wish I lived closer to family sometimes too. Is that Dorothy's car? Austin is obsessed with princess stuff which totally freaks out John.

The Sampietro's said...

looks liek fun! Did you stay in contact with debbie, kristy, or jessica from Clinique? Ummm your little girls hair is always done! I hope to do mara's hair SOMEDAY! she has no hair yet!

The Clark Family said...

You guys look like you had a blast. Cousins are the greatest!

Joan Morris said...

Looks like you had so much fun with Evan and Kelly and fam. That's great that your kids are having lots of opportunities to get to know each other. Cute pics!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I wish I could have been there!

sara cardon said...

I can't believe how grown up those cousins look!! I still picture Kyra as a toddler-- I think the last time we saw them was at my wedding. Scary. I wish my siblings would come visit me sometime, I mean, I only live in Philly, a couple hundred miles from Utah, right?!:)