Wednesday, November 14, 2007

UGG I guess we are ac-climating!!!

Actually, we love Denver. I was just trying to do a play on words with the UGG...

I have done it--become one of those people who wears boots and long sleeve shirts. A huge change from the flip flops and shorts I am use to sporting around all year!! I busted out my new UGG's today and got a picture... Of course Dorothy had to have her picture taken, and to be fair Preston had a photo shoot as well (James would not be caught dead in women's shoes so he was temporarily "unavailable"!) I love this cold weather and all the fun winter clothes that come along with it!! And I must confess that on top of being stylish, UGG's are a little treat for my feet they are soooo comfortable!!!




8 comments:

The Clark Family said...

You are so cute! I have to say I am not the biggest fan of UGGs but you do them better justice than most...

The Clark Family said...

Oh and I forgot to say you look fantatstic!

Heather Capener said...

Um, that baby looks cute in those UGG's, you should give them to him. Neiman's needs to get with the program, my feet want to feel a little bit of that heaven.

Joan Morris said...

I have a pair of Uggs that I love too! They actually make my feet TOO hot!

Melanie said...

Have you seen the Robeez booties that look like little UGGS? Ellie had a pair when she was very wee.

I love your rug, by the way! Where did you get it?

The Johnstun Family said...

I can not believe how big your baby has got. I think it's time for another one. When are you going to Utah? We are going out the 15th of December we should totally go to dinner one night. I don't know maybe we could go to Outback.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You do make UGGs look cute. I feel like a midget in them but they're so comfortable.

ambercarlson said...

hey!! are you guys coming over to Stapleton for the Turkey bowl?? It would be fun to see you and the kids! Amber