Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas, the kids woke up early and could not wait to see what Santa had brought them!  We then headed over to my Mom and Dad's and had Christmas dinner.
Dorothy in front of all her fun stuff!

I could barely get this one to sit still for the picture!

She had to rock on the horse in order to take the picture!

I got exactly what I wanted!  

So did James... who much to my dismay is the new owner of a hand gun!!  He now has 4 guns so I guess we see who won that battle!?

Christmas night at Grandma and Grandpa's!
The girls with uncle.

Crazy cousins!!!

Daddy and Pressy!

Dorothy and I

Violet got really worn out!

Pressy even went flying!

1 comment:

Kay Hinton said...

Good gravy You must have been GOOD this year!! You made a haul. I love the flying picture. Your mom and dad changed the picture over their mantle.