Friday, August 6, 2010

Guess who got a little haircut?

Little Violet or VJ has the craziest hair ever!  She pulls it out every time I do it!  On Saturday she pulled her hair out 9 times I am not exaggerating, I now carry hair stuff in the van because by the time we get to where we are going, she has already pulled her hair out!!  So she got a little hair cut that hopefully will look good even when she pulls her hair out!  She was so good during the haircut if only she would act like that when I do her hair!
This is "homeless baby" as I lovingly call her, with her hair all disheveled and crazy!

This is her new 'do' we threw in some bangs to spice it up a bit! 

14 comments:

Lilit said...

C.U.T.E.
I'll have to show the new haircut to David... see if he likes it! :D

Shannon said...

So freaking CUTE!!!! so good to see you guys last week!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it! I can't wait for Gigi to get some hair!

Pilar said...

super cute.

The McLinn Clan said...

Oh Tricia! They are adorable!! Love the new 'do!'

Ming said...

She's adorable.

Heather Capener said...

I love her little haircut!

sara cardon said...

How cute!! She looks like a Mickelsen baby! The day when they finally stop touching their hair and pulling it out is the best...

Kay Hinton said...

So cute. I don't miss doing hair ONE bit. I think it's a hard part of being a mom.

Heather said...

So darling! I know it's been long enough, but there's no way she's that old! Craziness!

Joan Morris said...

She looks darling with her little bangs. What a cutie.

Pal & Hatty said...

I love her new look! She is such a cute little girl and the haircut makes her eyes look bigger and brighter!

Shonna said...

I love her new do! I think it'll look cute whether you bother doing it or not.

Kathy Rose said...

My girls used to do the same thing! Drove me crazy!!! People now ask me how I get them to hold still long enough to comb their hair. I can't stress to them enough that I've done it since they were little and had to do it SEVERAL times in one day. But it eventually pays off. :) Her new cut is super cute! :)