Thursday, August 19, 2010

The best place for kids to get lost!

Allison and I thought that before school started we should take the kids to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point.  The kids had a BLAST, Allison and I had anxiety the entire time because (mainly) Pressy and a few others kept getting lost (or running off rather!)  It was fun but I think next time I will bring the child leash!
In front of a fossil

The two Violet babysitters!

Look we FINALLY found Pressy!!! 

Playing in the sand and water!

A little boys dream!

Can you see the purse by Dorothy's feet?  She is so much like her mom!

AHHHHH shark!!!  Pressy is still telling me how he does not want to go into the sharks mouth and would not go near it for a picture!

Having so much fun!

Digging in the sand to uncover bones!

This is the Pressy saying "cheese" he does that face and looks away whenever I try and take a picture!!!  Oh the joys of a three year old!

We had a wonderful day and the kids are still talking about how much they loved it!

6 comments:

sara cardon said...

Cute pics! I've always wanted to go to that museum. I remember Whitney went during Cousin Camp one year.:)

The Staker Family said...

I love the Dinosaur Museum! Last year we had passes so we went every time we came down. This year we opted for passes to the Aquarium. What a fun day!

Kay Hinton said...

What a fun cousin day out. I'm glad you came home with as many kids as you went with.

Pilar said...

love the picture of the girls in front of the shark. you guys are troopers taking all those kids around.

Stephanie Black said...

That looks like so much fun! My kids would love that. Preston takes pictures about like mine do. I've ruined them I think! So I saw the purse by Dorothy, the question is What kind of purse is it??? :)

Jessica said...

What a fun day! Sorry that it was so stressful for you guys though. Naughty little Pressy!