Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy V-Day!!

Well since James was actually out of town on Valentines day we had date night on Friday night! We went to dinner yummy... lobster!! And then headed to The lightning thief (they changed the plot A LOT so if you read the book wait till it's in the dollar theatre!)

Now onto the Valentines day fiasco!!! NEVER I mean NEVER try taking you kids to church by yourself if you want to get anything out of it! Trying to reign in the three ring circus for 3 hours was exhausting and overwhelming but we made it and lived to tell the tale! Onto happier topics James comes home tonight!!!

All gussied up and ready to head out!!

My new necklace. Thanks Jessica for the suggestion
I love it!!!

Beautiful roses and look... no babies breath
good job James!!

James doing his "best" impression of Bob Barker HA HA it's terrible! In front of his 'new ride' which also doubled as a Valentine's gift!!

6 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

New car. Whoo-hoo. I'm not a car girl so I'm not sure what kind of car that is but it looks nice. James knows how to spoil you girl!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

New car. Whoo-hoo. I'm not a car girl so I'm not sure what kind of car that is but it looks nice. James knows how to spoil you girl!

J-Leav said...

James did an excellent job! Love the necklace! Happy Valentine's Day

The Staker Family said...

My next door neighbor has 5 kids, her oldest will be 6 next month, and her husband is in the National Guard so she has to go to church by herself all the time, I don't know how she does it! Nice psuedo Valentines day, we saw the movie Monday and I liked it because I haven't read the books, but Allan was disappointed with it.

Kay Hinton said...

Is that a Tiffany box? It's a beautiful necklace . .. and car!

Lilit said...

What a nice (I am sure) car... and a nice necklace too! Looks like you had a wonderful V-Day!