Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sleeping Beauty Camp!

The second and last princess camp of the summer is over! Sleeping beauty camp was this past week! Dorothy of course loved every moment of it from the nail painting, makeup, crafts, stories and most of all the dance they learned for the recital! Here are a few pictures of it!
Our little princess Dorothy!

Before camp!

With her new "best friends!" She was inviting them to come over and play!


During her recital!


The fan club!


This gets me every time! Good thing it's of royal authenticity!



Her fan club at the recital!

6 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

I love the picture of her dancing. I little girl's dream come true!

Jeff and Krishawn said...

How fun! The things I have to look forward to with a little girl. I will call for advice soon. Miss you guys!

Heather said...

So cute! Even though Caleb doesn't have very many little boys his age to play with, I know he enjoys being the prince to all the little princesses like Dorothy. She looks so sweet! By the way, where did you get that awesome red shirt Tricia? ;)

Michelle said...

She is absolutely darling. I'll have to refer back to your blog when Gabbi has more hair to figure out how to do it in fun ways. Your daughter's hair is always creative, cute and perfect.

sara cardon said...

I keep thinking, "Is this for real?!?" and "How can I sign Lucy up?!?":)

Joan Morris said...

Sounds like Dorothy would love our Girl's camp theme this year, "Princess Academy". We had everything you listed at camp except the dance recital. Maybe next time!