Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seven Falls = Jello legs!!!

While Heather was here she planned a trip for us to Seven Falls. It was quite a hike (I nearly had a heart attack on the way up several times) but it was BEAUTIFUL!! We had so much fun and we were so glad we went! I highly recommend it to all of you Coloradans!!!
The happy family before the big hike!!

Hiking around!

Enjoying the trails around the falls!

On our way up!!


The girls!



James and his backpack buddy!

(my two handsome boys!!)



Hiking



Do you see all those stairs?? One word... Jello legs!!!


The hikers!!


5 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Oh wow! That looks so fun and amazing. How long was the hike? The fact that you did that with the kids is soooo impressive to me. Maybe we should try that big backpack like Preston used - he looks like he liked it.

Kay Hinton said...

Beautiful pictures. That first one is a great family picture. Looks like a beautiful day in a beautiful area.

Joan Morris said...

What a fun hike! It looks like some of the hikes in Yellowstone park where you climb millions of stairs. I'm glad you survived.

Michelle said...

How fun! You have such a cute family.

Shonna said...

I'm so impressed. I can't believe how many stairs there are. But I'll bet the falls were worth it.
I like that last family hiking picture, so cute.