Monday, July 20, 2009

Visit to Grandma and Papa's!!!

Before heading home, I stopped at my in-laws for some fun! The kids played with cousins all day and had a ball! Then my wonderful mother-in-law drove back with me to help, then flew home. I loved not having to drag three kids in with me every time I needed to use the restroom! Thanks Nancy!
The kids would go to the 'small' pool and warm-up!

Violet cooing and smiling at the kids!

Preston throwing a ball at Papa!

Dorothy barreling down the slip-n-slide!

Little Violet loves being outside and watching the craziness!!

Dorothy took this picture of Violet and I!


After playing all day with cousins Preston crashed in Papa's arms and went to sleep!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You must have a really good camera. Some of those pictures look professional. Violet should be a baby model, I swear. She is DARLING! I LOVE the one of her looking straight up at the camera, cooing and smiling. All of your kids are way too cute. Good work; you make beautiful babies. :)

Heather Capener said...

I can't wait until August and I get to play with the circus!!! Little violet is due for a maul-fest.

Kristen Mackrory said...

I love the last picture! What a day to treasure. It was interesting to see the resemblance b/n your husband and his father. And how nice that your mother-in-law drove home with you. What a huge blessing!

Heather said...

I agree that the pics are awesome, but I've always thought that...when are you just going to go professional? Looks like you had so much fun!

sara cardon said...

You are SUCH a great photographer!! Not only do they look great, you manage to catch the great moments-- that's the harder part I think. Cute, cute Violet!!

Joan Morris said...

You guys had a great trip and got to reunite with all sorts of cousins and grandparents. what a great mother in law to help you drive back to Denver.

Kathy Rose said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!