Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house!!

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house while in Utah. There is such a special spirit there. As we walked through the beautiful temple, I kept thinking what a peaceful place it is and how it's beauty is far removed from the world. Even the little children knew to be reverent and while walking through were gaining testimonies of the importance of the temple. I love the temple and am grateful for the power and strength it has given me!


I love this picture of Dorothy looking at the temple!


The kids running around after the open house!

About half the group (the lady could not figure out my camera!)


The beautiful Temple!

3 comments:

Kristen Mackrory said...

I love that one of Dorothy as well! You are a great photographer! I would love to hear your secrets.

Kay Hinton said...

There was a special spirit there. . . we were there a few hours after you that evening. I know what you mean on the photography . .. you're at the mercy of the kind person you ask to take the shot.

Joan Morris said...

What a beautiful temple. What a special experience to get to go with your whole family!