Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We enjoyed Thanksgiving at Allison and Jon's house this year! We drove up a little early and let the kids have some 'cousin time!' Allison, Kelly and I all made the meal including the sauerkraut!!! We enjoyed time as a family especially entertainment hour by Conrad! After dinner we played rock band and mapped out our black friday shopping spree!!! It was a wonderful day to think about all of our blessings!! We missed you Mom, Dad, Dickens and Adam!


Finally I am not at the 'kids' table this year!!!

Dinner... enjoy!

The hands that prepared it!!!

The 'dancers' during rock band!!

Preston trying to dance!

9 comments:

Rena said...

I love that he is playing the drums with wooden spoons! Too funny!!
Looks like you all had a great time!

The Clark Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving, all of that food looked great! Yes, Jen talked me into my haircut, and since it was like 11 at night, I let her do it. But I actually really like it. Ryan was really sick but so much better now, thank goodness. I kept telling him that I just can't be a single mom so he better pull through!

Heather Capener said...

Fun Thanksgiving. Reminds me of ours last year, what a blast, good food, and black friday shopping!!
Can't wait to see you guys after Christmas!!!!!!

5 Brothers Farms said...

FUN!! Nice job preparing the feast! It looked delicioius...it always intimidates me to to it ALL by myself!:) I can't even tell you're preggers...you look great! And so does Allison!:) It seems like just yesterday we were all chill'n in Young Womens!:)

Stephanie Black said...

It looks like a lot of fun. Looks like you made it to Utah ok. Thanks again for letting us come visit. I really enjoyed seeing you!

Joan Morris said...

Your Thanksgiving dinner pictures made me homesick for our family dinners of long ago. The food looks just like your Mom prepared it! I'm sure she is so proud of you cute girls for carrying on without her.

sara cardon said...

Your Thanksgiving looks so fun!! It's nice to see everybody together-- and all of the cousins having fun playing!! Conrad is always good for a comedy hour.:) Nice work on the food!!

Sarah said...

I have a feeling that it was more than just an hour of entertaining from Connie-Mack

Goldthorpe Family! said...

That looked like a blast! I think "Rock Band" should be a holiday of its own - it could easily fill a day!