Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Cuddles!!!

Here is another post of my kids in holiday jammies... I don't really know why I feel the need to buy them jammies every holiday, but I think it may have something to do with the fact that they only get new jammies around the holidays? Tonight Dorothy was "helping" me put Preston down for bed, and I snapped a few shots of her "calming him down" and getting him ready to go to sleep!


Giving loves goodnight!

Two little Christmas bums!

Loves again!

Dorothy thought a slumber party might be a good idea...

8 comments:

5 Brothers Farms said...

FreAk!! They are SOOOOO stink'n cute! I just want to eat them!:) Merry Christmas!

Joan Morris said...

Your kids are so cute Tricia! That little Preston is just growing up so fast. I guess he better though because your baby will be here soon! Have a great Christmas!

Kay Hinton said...

Oh my goodness, they're cute! I hope your mom doesn't see these, it will make her so homesick for those kids! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Stefanie said...

Hey! Found your blog again, and your Christmas cards you made are pretty awesome. In a while you'll have three kids "winding down" for bed.

The Brousseau Family said...

Love them! they are getting so big.

Kathy Rose said...

How sweet is that! I love it when kids give each other loves. It's so cute!!

Elise said...

Hi Tricia,
This is your cousin Elise. I saw your blog on Kathy's blog list, hope you don't mind if I drop in. Your kids are SO cute!!! Cute jammies too!! Good Luck with the new baby, that is very exciting. My baby will turn 1 on Jan 2, the year went by so fast.

sara cardon said...

So cute!! I love seeing Dorothy be loving with her little brother. I will cross my fingers that Lucy is as good a big sister as Dorothy.:) I love kids in jammies!!