Sunday, December 14, 2008

Darling Dancer!!

Dorothy had her winter dance recital! She is becoming quite a little dancer; she was so into the dance she would run right into the other dancers if they were not moving! James and I proudly watched her and AMAZINGLY Preston also watched the recital. Now if we can just get him to sit thought church. We had a small dramatic episode after the recital when the trophy we ordered for her was not in yet. As you can see in the pictures with us she is not too happy!! We gave her a wand and ballet ornament to compensate until the trophy arrives, but there were still tears and a small yelling session compliments of me, her Mom.





Trying to smile!

After WWIII we are both trying to smile!

8 comments:

Jeff and Krishawn said...

She looks so darling. I guess that’s the fun thing about girls. Maybe a couple of them might be fun. Wait, what am I saying? I think football games are better. :)

Megan and TJ said...

What an adorable little dancer you have! By the way I was noticing the other day that she has perfect posture! She is always fun to watch.

Pilar said...

She looks so cute and I'm sorry she didn't get her trophy.

Kay Hinton said...

I've got a great idea, Tricia . . to help Preston and children everywhere: Let's start having dancing at church! I think we'd all enjoy it!

Moddybee said...

so cute...when are you due? www.mollysampietro@gmail.com

ambercarlson said...

Hey Girl! Your Christmas Card was so cute!! As if I was expecting anything less!! Dorothy looks super cute in her dance outfit! We need to get those girls together!

Okay, so i have a question... I am trying to pick an Amy Butler fabric to make a somewhat neutral infant car seat cover... I know you know all the fabrics really well and was wondering if you had any recommendations?? I have been on the website for hours trying to decide and I have no clue! Then once I decide on a fabric..where do you order from??

Thanks for your help! You're the best! A

sara cardon said...

That's too funy-- I like the last picture of you both trying to smile.:) Such happy memories! I guess girls will always fight with their moms....

Stephanie Black said...

This story of the trophy just makes me laugh. SHe is so darn cute! I love the outfit! Sounds like so much fun.