Monday, March 31, 2008

Our "Wickedly" wonderful week!!!

We had so much fun, it's hard to describe!!! We stayed up all night talking, doing crossword puzzles (yeah that's how Moms party these days!) but mostly we just laughed and laughed till our sides ached and Kelly cried!!! We saw our wonderful and hilarious cousin Ami (sorry no pictures I forgot my camera and am still waiting on the email with them, Dickens!) And we saw Liesel my old college roommate who really is a " Mickelsen" at heart; at least she uses that line every time we go on a free family trip!! We saw Wicked, which was amazing... Need I say more?? We went to the Hollywood walk of fame (where I made everybody choose a person and kneel down in a dress for a picture!!). We saw the Kodak theater (you know I am obsessed with American Idol). We got much needed mani-pedi's, visited Rodeo drive and looked longingly at all the goods!!! And of course, saw the Hollywood sign on the mountain (a dream of mine since childhood!) It was amazing and wonderful... Thank you sooooo much to our wonderful Hubby's who watched the kids while we enjoyed our "girls only" getaway!!! (Should I mention there is another one in the works?)

Dinner with Leezies!!!


My shopping dream come true!!!


Allison choose Emma Watson from the Harry Potter movies!! Yeah she's a little obsessive about Harry and the gang!!

I choose Judy Garland~ No I am not obsessed with "The Wizard of Oz"
Dorothy is a family name!! But I had to choose her, she
plays the best character ever!!!

Kelly choose "Tom (super crazy) Cruise" ~ interesting story:
She was there the day he got his square and put his hands and feet in the pavement so she had to pick him!!!


Jessica choose Matt Damon~ I will just say
it's an unhealthy crush that she has on this guy!!!


Allison and I before the show!!

Jessica, Allison, Me, and Kelly ~ all "wickedly" happy!!!

3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I want to go to Wicked so bad! It looks like you had so much fun together. Maybe next time you should include Aunts in your sisters getaway (:!

Nate and Marie Johnson said...

Tricia, how jealous I am. I am hoping to go see it later this year, we'll have to see how that pans out! It's so good to see how good you're doing. Your kids are darling!

sara cardon said...

Wow, talk about a blogging fest...so many fun things to read!! First of all, what an awesome sisters trip!!! Forget the aunts, invite the cousins next time.:) I would love to visit LA and hit everywhere you guys went--particularly the Kodak theatre, my mothership. Also, your Easter pictures of the kiddies are SO cute!! I love Preston's little outfit, it makes me want a boy next. Good work!!