Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Card Club...

So I joined a card club in my excitement to show one of my (not so) many talents... first time we met I walked home embarrassed... The other girls cards in the club were amazing and mine well... left something to be desired, I'll say. So after a few card swaps where I went home wondering if I should just drop out because I am the dead weight of the club, I decided to cheat!! I looked on etsy (amazing website!) and found a cute card and copied it!!! I am posting this because card swap is tomorrow and today I feel good about my cards; tomorrow I have no doubt will be another story! So if you want to tell me how cute they are you can since I totally ripped them off!!!



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute! I love how you cheated and used etsy - good thing I introduced you to it!

Heather Capener said...

Hey, if you can join em' cheat! Looking at other peoples stuff is always my favorite way to get ideas. Sometimes Creative Inc. has to get creative with where they look right? =)

sara cardon said...

Cute!! I can totally relate-- I joined an FHE packet group, and mine was so ghetto compared to everyone elses-- no visual aids, stickers, treats, recipes, etc. Just a basic 1-page outline. Needless to say, I was mortified. They haven't let me know if they've swapped again....:)