Sunday, September 2, 2007

BCBB-- Blues Clues Birthday Bash!!!

Well It's official I am now 30!!!! How did I get that old?? I sure don't feel that old!!! Oh well they always say you are only as old as you feel right? James and Dorothy surprised me with a gift card to my favorite store... Nordstrom!! I also got a brand new sewing machine. This machine is awesome!! It's a Singer it has 1000+ stitches, 3different feet, it can stich the alphabet, and well can do pretty much everything a mediocre sewer like me needs!!! I just got some new fabric and can't wait to bust it out!!!
Dorothy always plans birthday parties for James and I and for me she planned Blues Clues. So James and Dorothy baked the cake and I helped Dorothy decorate it!! I actually think it turned out ok!! Most of you know I love to put on a good party and really enjoy the challenge of making the cake! I hate those store bought cakes!! After watching "Ace of Cakes" on the food network all the time I have decided that I am going to learn how to make some crazy cakes!! Next birthday (James) I am going to bust out the fondant!! And once little miss Dorothy comes up with a theme I will start the plans!!! Yep it's gonna be spectacular!! Stay tuned to see!!!!

Our creation!!


My little birhday buddies!!


















The three party animals!!



Happy Birthday!!!! (wait there are not 30 candles!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I've tried 3 different browsers and can't view the pictures on this post. I can view the ones in previous posts, however. Did you do a different format?

You're old now, like your husband.

The Clark Family said...

Happy Birthday Tricia! I also can't see the pictures. It sounds like you had a great day, but I am sad we couldn't be there!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I couldn't see the pics earlier, but now I can. How on earth did you make that cake? Your Dora one for Dorothy's birthday was amazing too. You should start a side business!