Sunday, August 12, 2007

New food and bikes!!

Well it's official Preston had food today!! At his last Dr.'s appointment the Dr. said we could give him rice cereal. Well I was not really ready for him to grow up and would not try it until James talked me into it today. He had rice cereal and LOVED IT!!! Dorothy of course had to get in on all the action by trying to feed him as well!
We went to church which was a little interesting... We live in one of those "newly wed/nearly dead" wards. I think after some time we will get to know our ward and some friends but next week we are headed to Bear lake for a family reunion. So it is going to take some time as it always does whenever you move.

















Preston getting ready to for his cereal!!

Preston smiling at Dorothy in between bites!

















Dorothy helping me feed her little brother!

Dorothy of course had to have her turn being fed!!!:):)

We went on a walk today and Dorothy rode her new Dora bike around. She loved it!! She loves being outside all the time. Papa bought her a new swing set that is out in the back yard and I spend most of the day sitting on the deck watching her play. She has had a little bit of a rough time adjusting to the change, like today at church when she kept asking for "her Florida Kenna." But I think things like the swingset and bike are helping!

























Riding her new Dora bike!

Taking a little break!!

We are adjusting, we really like Denver we just miss our friends. We have a fun week planned with a visit to Utah in store!! We will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I was in such a rush to feed Austin rice cereal but like you, I am not in such a rush to feed it to Brock. Did you dilute it in a bottle first or just start feeding him> I think I am allowed to start it next week. Denver looks so pretty and I bet cooler than here. We miss you guys.

AcctSuit said...

My little buddy is getting so big. You're place looks nice but such a run-in!! You need to do a post about it. I wish we were going to Bear Lake next week, oh yeah.....we will be at the Oregon Coase with Heathies!! lol!
--Jessica