Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bear or should I say Burr lake!!!

We visited the beautiful Bear Lake while we were in Utah for the first annual Thomas family reunion!!! This lake, for those of you who have never been, is the most beautiful lake I have ever seen in the US. Now, I have not seen too many lakes in the USA, so really I am speaking with not much experience but still... It has a striking resemblance to the Sea of Galilee which I have been to (study abroad to Israel) and I think that is the most beautiful lake in the World!!

We had a lot of fun with the Thomas family! We went swimming in the lake and pool (I did not participate: too cold), ate, made crafts, miniature golfing, talked, waited hours for bear lake raspberry shakes, and got rained out a few times!!! Overall, we did what families do best and that is bond! It was a wonderful weekend of fun!!



Beautiful Bear Lake!!

















James taking Preston out for a "walk!"



Dorothy took this picture of Tommy, Papa, Meg and baby Cort!




"Twinkle Toes!!"

















Dorothy and Mommy enjoying beverages by the beach!!
(Dr. Pepper in honor of Heidi and Jen)



Future Olympic gold medalist in water running!

1 comment:

AcctSuit said...

I love Bear Lake! I miss living in Logan and being able to drive down for their famous raspberry shakes. Mmmmmmm!!
--Jessica