Thursday, June 21, 2012

My fancy pantry!

When my sister Jessica was out here she helped me get more organized before the baby comes we went through all the kids rooms and closets.  Then we tackled my entire kitchen!  We cleaned every cupboard and drawer out and then stenciled my pantry.  She helped me organize it and make it look so cute!   We even got my label maker out (that I NEVER use) and Jessica went CRAZY with it (any OCD girls dream!)
So far it has stayed organized since I just took this picture today and it has been 3 weeks!!!

3 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Jessica, oh Jessica! Me and my pantry are waiting . . .

Pal & Hatty said...

You did a great job and it looks cute in bargain! I love the stencils!

Eric & Laura said...

Glad to see you guys doing so well! I love the pantry!