Monday, September 27, 2010

More soccer!

Dorothy's soccer team 'The Chick-a-dee's' has been undefeated this season!!  Dorothy is such a good little soccer player (once again not from me!)  She has score a goal almost every game.  She NEVER want to be the 'goalie' only play forward!!!  It's so fun to watch her play!
Practicing with daddy before the game!

The little soccer star!

Watching the game!

Violet snuggling with daddy!


Preston got a hold of the camera and took these pictures:
I think I will take the camera away next time!


8 comments:

Heather said...

Cute...I've thought about getting Caleb into soccer, but I'm not sure he's ready for the focus required for team sports...haha! Great job Dorothy!

Megan and TJ said...

I love the still life photos by Preston! A Photographer in the making!

5 Brothers Farms said...

You are one H O T soccer mom!;)

The Staker Family said...

Maybe Dorothy better come up here and play on Hailey's team, we suck! Poor girls haven't won a game yet, and Hailey has never scored a goal and she has probably played on 4 or 5 soccer teams. Oh well. Yea Dorothy!

Stefanie said...

Can't wait to get Ry something so we have something cool to do besides go to Costco. I think Preston's got a real talent!

Shonna said...

Go Dorothy! I remember playing soccer in Kindergarten, so much fun. My personal favorite part was eating the orange slices at half time.

Elise said...

Way to go Chick-a-dees!! And Dorothy, I'm impressed, keep it up.

Joan Morris said...

I miss going to those soccer games. Enjoy them while you can.