Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat! Smell my feet!!!

We had our combined ward trunk-or-treat yesterday!! It was perfect weather and there was a LOT of candy to go around!!! Dorothy was in heaven with all the goodies and everybody telling her how cute she was. And Preston had the best day of his whole life eating sucker after sucker while walking from car to car getting more candy!! Is it me or does it seem like everybody else gives out better candy? Maybe it's just that I have been eating ours all week!!!


Can you see the layer of candy around his whole mouth???
This was taken after sucker #4.


2 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Wow, Tricia- you really know how to celebrate a holiday! Look at all the fun you've had! You have two (and a half) very lucky kids!!

Michelle said...

Sheesh, Tricia. . . You are BEAUTIFUL. I love visiting your blog. What a cute family you have. I love your kids' costumes; very creative.