Monday, October 20, 2008

Dorothy's Spook-tacular Party!!!

Because Dorothy is a party animal like her Mother (see picture below), she wanted to have a Halloween party and invite 20 or so of her closest friends!!! It was a ton of work but a lot more fun!!!!


Little red riding hood and the big bad wolf ready for the party!!

The house all ready!!!!

Yummy food!!!!

My decos!!

Who does not love a caramel apple???

Dorothy all ready for her party!! (notice the million mice I cut out!)

Little red riding hood chasing the big bad wolf!!!

Getting ready for games at the party!

Dorothy with her good friend Emery scaring people with their teeth!!!

The real party animal!!!!

12 comments:

ambercarlson said...

Oh I'm so sad we missed it! I love Halloween Parties! We need to get together soon! A

Jessica said...

Cute decorations and costumes and the food looks so festive and yummy! I love the mice everywhere, cute idea!
-Jessica

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing! I wish I'd had the time to do a party for my boys. Did you make both costumes? They are adorable! Did you get the mice idea from Martha Stewart? I recieved and email with a craft idea just like that from Martha's website. Looks like the party was a big success! I loved all the treats!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Amazing. The fact that you cut out all the mice is amazing in itself. I thought about doing a party this year but I don't know if it is going to happen. Great ideas!

Heather Capener said...

Looks like the party was a hit!! Wish I could have been there.
J-crack kills!!!
I love that place.
Want to come throw a halloween birthday party for Heidi next week?

The Staker Family said...

Wow Tricia, you are a super nice mom, I need to follow in your footsteps and be cool like that!

brandya said...

I have to say, it was an amazing party! Truly, thanks for having me!! Your decorations and food were to die for! I wish I had even an ounce of the talent and amazingness that you do!!

Jeff and Krishawn said...

If I had half of the creative genes you have I would be amazing. I'm in awe with your talents. You are a wonderful mom. Dorothy, Preston and the new bundle are blessed to have you as their mother.

Whitney said...

One question... where was my invite?

Kelly M said...

I can not wait unitl you move out here and we can throw parties together. When I move to my new house, my inner party animal will finally be able to show itself!

Stephanie Black said...

Wow - what a party! I love the kids costumes and especially your pic at the end! I think I'll need to hire you to throw parties for my kids.

Rena said...

I cracked up when I saw those mice! What a brilliant idea!
Looks amazing!!