Monday, June 24, 2013

Wasatch Back Ragnar!

Two vans of 12 ladies ran 200 miles in 36 hours it was such a blast!  My 3 legs totaled 20 miles and whew, was it hard!  My first leg was just over 3 miles in the heat of the day, my second leg was 12 miles starting at 1 in the morning and my last was 4.5 straight UPHILL!  It was in the heat of the day and so steep it was like scaling a mountain!  I LOVED it!!!  One of the hardest things I have ever done and one of the most enjoyable things too!  We laughed till we cried so many times!  Girl time is the best!
Our van all ready for the race!

Ready for our first run!!!

Do you see that amazing moon?  I enjoyed looking at it for over 2 hours while running in the middle of the night!!!

If you run while it's dark outside you can have a 'pacer' come join you!  James was so wonderful and met me for my run!  12 miles in the middle of the night with my best friend!

After Ragnar hill!  I cried after my run it was SO HARD and challenged me so much!

My van of ladies!!!  I love these girls they are amazing!

Our whole team 
"Where the Wild things run!"

Can't wait till next year!!!!







No comments: