Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Daddy's taking me sledding!!!"

The other day we woke up to a small layer of snow... Dorothy looked out the window and immediately yelled "Daddy's taking me sledding!" So we bundled the kiddos up and went across the street to go sledding!


While waiting for Daddy to blow up the tube they played around

And then Dorothy pushed Preston around on his birthday present!


The daring duo!

It looked so fun I had to try it!


Daddy taking them sledding!

Little Violet stayed inside and took a nap! -notice the piggies!
(I cannot wait for that hair to grow so I can do it everyday!)


3 comments:

Jeff and Krishawn said...

I can't believe how big Violet is. Its amazing how fast these babies grow. Joshua asked if I was going to get lessons from you on how to do girls hair. I told him that I would be flying to you to get instruction. :)

Pilar said...

I love that picture of Violet she looks so cute. When we went to Preston's birthday, I pointed out to Daniel that your hill was good for sledding.

Kay Hinton said...

I love that Dorothy was sure that Daddy would take her sledding and that you all responded! What a great family!