Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas with the Thomas family!

I swear I have like 10 more posts but I am stopping here before I die sitting in this hard chair!

We spent the first half of the Christmas holiday with the Thomas family! We had so much fun and of course lots and lots of cousin time!!

Making the annual gingerbread house! This year Preston was not too much help but he loved eating the candy!

The Christmas Eve pajama party. Grandma and Papa give the kids new jammies every year!! (Dorothy had Hannah Montana and Preston got cars of course!)
Preston cuddling with his cars blanket and pillow!

Dorothy with her 1 of 3 Hannah Montana barbie's!

Dorothy showing Preston his stuff from Santa!

Dorothy looking at her stuff from Santa!

Pictures with the kiddo's on Christmas!

7 comments:

Elise said...

Fun, Fun! Looks like the kiddos were good this year! Maybe one day I'll be able to buy the girly stuff, but for now it's race cars and footballs. (which is OK too) Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

The Clark Family said...

What cute pictures! I am so glad that you guys had a great Christmas. And you look so good for being due shortly! I love Dorothy's Christmas dress, I almost bought it for my girls but I was too cheap. But it really looks just great on her and Preston is so big and just so darling!

Megan and TJ said...

Too much fun! I am glad to see that you had a great Christmas. Now its time for BABY!

Pilar said...

So fun! I love that picture of Preston with his pillow and blanket and Dorothy looks so cute with her dress.

Kay Hinton said...

Beautiful gingerbread house! So glad you had a nice Christmas!

Joan Morris said...

Looks like a fun cousin Christmas. That little Preston is so cute. I can't believe your baby will be here in two weeks! Do you need help since your Mom can't come? I'm a great "Mom sub" (just as Conrad :).

Amber said...

Your Christmas seemed fun filled! I can't wait to hear about the new arrival!