Monday, July 21, 2008

Return to your roots in C-town!!!

My brother Evan and I went out to Caldwell for a Madrigal reunion/retirement party for Mr. Buckendorf (aka Mr B)!! We spent the weekend practicing, practicing, and well that's about all we did! It was so much fun to see and catch up with everybody!! We had a concert on Sat. night and went to a very late night dinner! Conrad even joined us for some of the festivities!!! It was a nice tribute to a man who has inspired so many students to love music!!!


Evan, Me and Conrad (now that's a good lookin' family!!)


Heather and I (my roommate for the week!)


Mr. B

1 comment:

Joan Morris said...

That is so fun! I'm sad I didn't get to see you both, but understand you were super busy! I'm glad to hear that C-town is doing some cool things without your Mom around to organize stuff (:!