Monday, March 30, 2009

My best friend's wedding!!!

My best friend Heather got married!! Jessica and I, of course, had to go out to C-town for the event! Creative Inc (our company) got to work months ago planning the amazing day! We did the flowers and whatever Heather needed (even the shabby guest book!) It was such a beautiful sealing in the Boise temple and the highlight of the trip, I felt lucky to be there! Jessica and I pulled an all nighter (sleep is so overrated!) the night before the wedding and worked like maniacs with the help of red bull the day of the wedding. All for our best friend in the whole world who deserved the perfect day!!

Three best friends!!!

Jessica and I making the bridesmaids bouquet!

Us at the reception

Dorothy was obsessed with "Princess Heather" all night!

My family... Notice the arrangements and garland Jessica and I made!

The centerpieces

The bouquet...Jessica and I living vicariously through Heathy by making her have hydrangeas and tulips!

Lovin' that bout!

Cutting the cake

9 comments:

Heidi Bitsch said...

You forgot to mention the awesome photographer who took all the extra photos. :) And no I don't mean your cousin, though she did a great job too! lol.

Kay Hinton said...

Wow! The flowers are beautiful. It's so fun to see the pictures. You guys are awesome friends. Congratulations, Heather!

Pilar said...

you are very talented, I really think you have a future as a party planner. I'm serious!

Joan Morris said...

The flowers turned out beautiful! That is so great that you got to come for Heather's wedding. Heather looks beautiful and so happy. It was so fun seeing you guys. I was so happy to get to babysit your cute kids.

Heather Capener said...

Can you send those cute kids of your back up my way so I can maul them again? I miss the circus :(

You guys are awesome friends! The very best! Who didn't do an awesome job at this wedding, the flowers, food and pictures, everyone was so great!!!

Thanks Kay and Joan!

5 Brothers Farms said...

SERIOUSLY!!! What a BEAUTIFUL wedding!! LOVED the colors, flowers, cake...everything!!!

Stephanie Black said...

You are so talented! It all looks amazing! Glad I don't have friends that would want me to do that...it would look horrible.

Anonymous said...

Tricia: I remember my best friends wedding... you were there- you married him. Hopefully I'll get a Denver overnight sometime soon. :)

Kelly M said...

You guys did an awesome job on those flowers! Everything looks beautiful!